July 26, 2019
In today's episode I sit down with Melanie and talk about her journey to sobriety and what decisions brought her to where she is today.
June 28, 2019
Maddy and I discuss the issue of mental health in a capitalist world.
May 17, 2019
In today's episode, we chat with Scotty about Cerebral Palsy, Forest Gump and sports. There are over 50,000 people living with Cerebral Palsy in Canada. Scotty is one of them.
May 3, 2019
In this episode I share my struggles with alcohol and drug use and how I started focusing my life towards harm reduction.
Click here to find out where to get more information on harm reduction practices and tools.
April 12, 2019
Trigger warning, this episode touches on suicide and suicidal ideation. There are some mentions of graphic attempts and successes.
If you experience suicidal thoughts and ideation and need someone to talk to, please call:
- KidsHelpPhone Ages 20 Years and Under in Canada 1-800-668-6868
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness 24/7 Help Line 1-855-242-3310
- Canadian Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line 1-866-925-4419
- Trans LifeLine – All Ages 1-877-330-6366
- Alberta Crisis Line – All Ages 403-266-4357
- British Columbia Crisis Line – All Ages 1-800-SUICIDE
- British Columbia Mental Health Support 310-6789
- BC211 – Referral Hotline 24/7 Dial 211
- Manitoba Crisis Line – All Ages 1-877-435-7170
- New Brunswick Crisis Line – All Ages 1-800-667-5005
- Newfoundland and Labrador Line All Ages 1-888-737-4668
- NWT All Ages 24/7 1-800-661-0844
- Nova Scotia Crisis Line – All Ages 1-888-429-8167
- Nunavut Line – All Ages 7 pm-11 pm (EST) 1-800-265-3333
- Ontario Crisis Line – All Ages 1-866-531-2600
- Ontario College and University Students 1-866-925-5454
- Prince Edward Island Crisis Line – All Ages 1-800-218-2885
- Quebec National Crisis Line – All Ages 1-866-277-3553
- Saskatchewan Crisis Line – All Ages 1-306-525-5333
- Yukon Crisis Line – All Ages 7 pm-12 am (PST) 1-844-533-3030
If you need to take yourself to emerg, please call:
March 15, 2019
In today's episode we sit down with Michau and find out what it is like being autistic in a province that is currently cutting funding and support to his community.
March 1, 2019
In today's episode, we sit with Rachel and talk about the supports in place for people with disabilities to find employment.
February 15, 2019
From CBD oil to being followed around school, we talk about the myths and misconceptions that revolve around ADHD.